St. Crispin’s was established in 1895 as vocational school imparting industrial training to children and became an educational institution in the year 1924. St. Crispin’s Senior Secondary School was raised to secondary level in 1975 and further elevated to senior secondary level in the year 1987. The School is recognized by the state government and permanently affiliated to CBSE vide affiliation No. 530393.
The School is under the Diocese of Delhi, Church of North India run by St. Crispin’s Educational and Social Welfare Society. The School is a private, unaided minority institution imparting education to all the sections of society without any discrimination. The School provides perfect ambience to the little ones to grow into maturity in all aspects of life – intellectual, physical, moral, social, spiritual & emotional to become conscientious citizens of the country. Kindergarten and primary wings are equipped with smart boards and whole school has smart classes in well equipped Educomp Smart Class. The School has a big play ground of 11,136 Sq. metres to train students in games and athletics.
For holistic development of a child School is divided into four houses – Gandhi, Patel, Nehru & Indira. School organizes inter-house competitions like quiz, debate, recitations, storytelling, group songs, dance, music, flower arrangement, cooking without gas, games, athletics, exhibitions etc., to inculcate the qualities like leadership, mutual cooperation, discipline, patience, accountability, responsibility in group and self confidence, diligence, honesty, punctuality and creativity in individuals.
Under the able guidance of Principal 70 efficient teachers work together in nurturing 1485 students to become responsible citizens of the country. 27 support staff helps providing healthy and hygienic environment in the school.